I saw a PBS SPECIAL tonight all about a cookbook that Eliminates ALL Eight Allergens Responsible for Ninety Percent of Food Allergies – dairy, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish
NAME OF BOOK – The Whole Food Allergy Cookbook by Cybele Pascal
There are several good things about it that may be helpful
1. It has a Guide to gluten-free recipes
2. Shopping Guide for hard-to-find items.
3. Food Allergy Information Resource Guide
4. All recipes are free of refined sweeteners
5. Organized into breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, snacks, and general information and resources. This makes it very easy to browse recipes
If you are celiac or allergic to wheat, barley, oats, rye, potato, rice, or corn, this cookbook won’t be very helpful If you are looking for creative recipes that do not use refined wheat flour, The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook may be a good bet.