Dr Mark Hyman has a great way of explaining five causes of all disease
1. Toxins-environmental, biological, chemical
2. Allergens- food, mold, dust, animal products, pollens
3. Infections-bugs, microbes, bacterial, parasites, tick-borne illnesses
5. Poor diet and lifestyle
Rather than thinking about the 12,000 diseases, ask two simple questions:
1. What do you need to get rid of that’s bugging you? GET RID OF IT – Do you need to get rid of something toxic, allergic or infectious? Do you have a poor diet or are you stressed physically or psychologically?
2. What do you need, that you’re missing, that helps you thrive? GET IT