Kale chips are simple to make and delicious to eat! Add this to your list of low glycemic snacks to enjoy. How to make kale chips:
- 1 large bunch kale (Rip up the kale into bite-size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse and dry the kale well
- Rip up the kale into bite-size pieces
- In a large bowl, massage the olive oil and salt into the kale – you may want to add or use less salt depending on your taste
- Spread the kale on a baking sheet so that none of the pieces are on top of each other
- Bake for about 18 minutes until really crispy
Prep Tip: Make sure you remove the leaves from the tough parts of the kale. You could use the stem and ribs to make a veggie broth!
Now, snack and share!