B is for BELIEF. A key ingredient for success is belief in yourself. I believe we are all amazing spiritual beings that are capable of more than we can imagine with our conscious mind. I have to lift myself to higher levels of thinking and remove nay feelings of self doubt or not deserving.
C is for the CONSISTENT DAILY ACTION it takes to build my business. I cannot not stress enough about “taking action” and how taking action is one of the most important keys to my success. Every day I do something different than the day before to get different results.
So here are some ABC’s of Success coaching questions for you
1. What will you do to shift your thinking from what is not working to what could be open to you?
2. What beliefs do you have about how successful you can be?
3. What self limiting beliefs do you have?
4. Are you taking daily action toward your business?
5. What are you doing to build and encourage your “dream team”
Did you miss Part 1? Read it by clicking here