I love exploring the chemistry of a soulful business. In my 10 years of growing my own soulful business, here are my five elements of making money with purpose.
- You have to do things you don’t like to work out what you do like
- Prosperity is a personal growth journey (Let your mess be your message)
- Be willing to follow your bliss even if it takes you into the unknown
- When something is not working, do something different
- Find a mentor who is doing what you want to do and do what they do!
There is power in commitment and taking action. This I know: From the moment you commit, amazing opportunities start happening in your life. Last weekend I was able to share my years of experience with entrepreneurs who like myself, desire to create a business with purpose and passion.
Are you desiring this same experience in your life?
“Sometimes crossing the starting line feels way more victorious than crossing the finish line.” ~Sharlie Kaltenbach