The most important foods for strong bones
- Plenty of vegetables, especially leafy greens.
- Protein, beans and animal food.
- Whole grains for the magnesium, because it helps put calcium in the bones.
- Nuts and seeds for the trace minerals.
- Good quality fats. Olive oil, sesame, coconut oil, organic butter.
- Cook with stock. If you make stock with bones, add a little vinegar and it helps pull the nutrients out of the bones, and it makes the stock more alkaline. Then you can cook your beans and grains with the stock.
- Eat edible bones, things like sardines you can eat the bones. Canned salmon you can also eat the bone.
Good website www.foodandhealing.com
Remember, your bones are your support system. Make sure you have a spiritual support system too.