- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 red Bell Pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (14 ounces) soft tofu
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-3/4 cups marinara or meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute onion, zucchini and chopped bell pepper and garlic in oil for 1 minute.saute until tender. Set aside.
- Combine marinara sauce and mushrooms, set aside
- Combine soft tofu and spinach and set aside.
- Drain noodles. Spread half of the marinara sauce into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with three noodles, half of the tofu and spinach mixture and half of saute vegetables. Repeat layers of noodles, tofu and spinach and vegetables. Top with remaining noodles and marinara sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings