Dr Karen’s Seven Simple Steps for Successful Low Glycemic Eating
- Eat plenty of fiber-rich vegetables like dark leafy greens, spaghetti squash
- Beware of over doing fruit (apples, pears, peaches, and berries have a lower GI than tropical fruits, like papaya and mangoes).
- Eat every couple of hours to keep blood sugar stable
- Eat protein with every meal and snack
- Drink lots of water (sometimes we think we are hungry when actually we are thirsty)
- Always have a delicious salad made up and ready to eat
- Snack on vegetables like jicama, bell peppers, spaghetti squash (my favorite) and edamame
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR THE JANUARY 21st SUGAR BUSTER GROUP.