Nutrigenomics Can Change Your Life
Nutrigenomics is a wonderful way to drive behavior motivation and change your life! In this Podcast Dr Karen discusses how she has used Nutrigenomics to shift lifestyle habits in powerful ways.
What Is Nutrigenomics?
Nutrition in the new millennium will be dramatically different than it was in the 20th century.
Targeted or ‘prescription’ nutrition will become the norm. Knowledge about the effects of DNA variations among individuals is called Nutrigenomics and can lead to revolutionary new ways to diagnose, treat, and someday prevent the thousands of disorders that affect us.
Nutrigenomics offers personalization that can be a powerful motivator of change and renewal for individuals and healthcare environments. We can customize dietary and exercise recommendations and other behavioral and lifestyle interventions based on genomics
Have You Ever Wondered
- Why you don’t lose weight despite eating a low-fat diet or exercising intensely?
- Why you crave certain foods?
- How to protect yourself from genetic vulnerabilities?
- What specific health problems you are predisposed to?
- How to prevent health problems by changing lifestyle?
- Why you don’t feel full even after a large meal?
- What genetic information might reveal about your health issues?
- If you respond better to endurance over strength exercise?
NUTRIGENOMICS DNA HEALTH TEST, REPORT AND RESULTS REVIEW
DNA Health is designed to identify any potential lifestyle diseases and to optimize your well-being and health by personalizing lifestyle and diet choices. The DNA Health approach assists you to establish the optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation.
DNA Health tests for 36 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis
- Methylation and risk for cancer
- Inflammation and oxidative stress
- Insulin Sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Gut Health
- Gluten Intolerance
- Vitamin Metabolism
- Food Responsiveness, including Lactose intolerance, Caffeine processing, Salt sensitivity and blood pressure & Iron overload disorders
(your unique gene variants involved in many functional health processes)
PERSONAL CONSULTATION WITH DR KAREN TO REVIEW RESULTS!!!!
DNA MIND TEST The DNA Mind test analyzes genes which have been shown to have significant associations with key mental health disorders, and reports on the following areas:
- Neurodegenerative disorders Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, cognitive decline
- Addictive behavior A risk for alcohol, nicotine, cannabis & opioid dependence; Psychosis response from cannabis use; eating disorders (binge eating)
- Adrenaline-seeking Risk-taking behavior
- Mood disorders Depression, bipolar, anxiety and post-traumatic stress
The DNA Mind Report Provides:
- Identification of the level of impact of any genetic variants
- An explanation of their impact on the specific biochemical area
- An explanation of each area’s impact on mental health
Taking the test may help you, and/or your loved ones, understand ways that may avoid the onset of a range of neurological disorders.
DNA ACTIVE – weight management, exercise responsiveness, nutrient requirements, and a host of other factors that will combine to help you reach your performance goals.
weight management, exercise responsiveness, nutrient
requirements, and a host of other factors that will combine to help you reach your performance goals.
DNA Active reports on the following areas:
- injury potential
- endurance potential
- energy during exercise
- fuel during exercise
- caffeine metabolism
- muscle cramping susceptibility
- peak training time
- power/strength potential
Got Questions? : email@example.com
CLICK HERE to learn more about how you can take advantage of Health and wellness Genetic Testing